Estate planning is one of the most important things we will do in our lives. With proper estate planning, you’ll be able to make sure your assets transferred are dealt with after your death as you wish. At the very least, you should have a will.
At the Shallcross Law offices, we can help you navigate through the complexity of wills, and other legal documents. Some simple planning beforehand will make sure that your estate is easily transferred in the manner you choose.
The following are examples of some things you can do to help your family during what can be a difficult time.
- Leave the location of your willl
- Leave a list of people who should be notified of your death and their contact information
- Funeral planning
- A folder or place where life insurance policy, pension, annuity, retirement information can be found
- All bank accounts, and safety deposit boxes
- Location of all finacial documents
We look forward to assisting you in this process.